Saturday, July 24, 2010

MOTHER

Q: Gelaran yang anda panggil kepada orang yang mengandung dan melahirkan anda?

Jawapan standard:
  1. ibu
  2. emak
  3. bonda
  4. ummi
  5. mama
  6. mummy
  7. etc
Jawapan pWiNcers:
  1. the one n only : MAK
Mom, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.
 
You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.
 
You're a dependable source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.
 
I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!
 
By Joanna Fuchs
 
 
p/s: sy tak homesick..sy rindu je.. :( 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails